i never want to edit again
plus i am disappoint with how the helmet turned out but who cares
more accurate older comic loki yaaay
❝I vow to be true to the name of Namor, which means "avenging son"! I shall never rest till the insolent human race has paid for its crimes against our people! Now rise, and pledge me your hearts, your hands, your lives!❞★Earth 616 + Phoenix Force Namor
★5+ Years of Experience Roleplaying
★Can be NSFW At times
★Avid Comic Reader
★Friendly to Canon and OC Relationships
★Mun and Muses are of Age| Home | Ask | Submit | Navigation
okay so my three winners of the banner contest giveaway thing
yooo i’m gunna message each of you individually for the thing
Either you will kill the man within -- or you shall stand and bear witness -- while I lay waste a city -- and decimate its population! Which will it be, thunderer? The choice -- is yours!
"I know you, brother. You are only laughing at my suffering."
❝Good deduction. Most of the time I forget that you’re not a complete imbecile.❞
1. What they smell like: Loki enjoys bathes. They calm him down. Even though it is masculine for sweat and musk, he dislikes odor and prefers to keep a clean smell. Although, when he is unable the leisure to bathe, he smells poignantly of rotten onions.
2. How they sleep (sleeping position, schedule, etc.): Loki sleeps primarily on his back, so there will be no surprises. If he were on his side, he could not see what was behind him. If he lay on his stomach, he has a limited view of anything. Even with partners in bed, he will lay on his back. Others may curl up against him, if they wish. Loki has a limited sleep schedule. He is too wary to sleep for very long. His average time asleep is about 6 hours, mostly less.
4. How much time they spend getting ready every morning: Not a long time. He doesn’t need to dress very prissy to impress people, but it does take a while to put on layers of fur, leather, and armour.
5. Their favourite thing to collect: Knives,
6. Left or right-handed: Ambidextrous, but primarily uses left hand.
7. Religion (if any): No. If there is any, it’s just taking in account that he is a God.
8. Favourite sport: An ancient form of chess (hnefatafl)
9. Favourite touristy thing to do when traveling: Rudely judging the people around him. He does admire some muesems, though.
10. Favourite kind of weather: A cool night with no wind, so his scent can’t be found. Just light enough to see what is ahead, but cannot see afar.
11. A weird/obscure fear they have: He doesn’t want to loose his long, flowing hair. Even though he hides it behind his helmet most of the time, he barely has any hair anywhere else.
12. The carnival/arcade game they always win without fail: The game where you shoot at moving ducks.
made a little something something for the baes
i have yet to find a good quote to add to it
URL: don’t understand? | nah |okay | rad | perf | who did you kill
ICON: don’t understand? | nah | okay | rad | perf | brb stealing it
THEME: nah | okay |cool beans | rad | perf | howwww
POSTS: not in those fandoms | nah | okay | rad | perf | reblogs everything
OVERALL: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ∞ |
FOLLOW: no sorry but ily ♥ | i do now! | ya buddy |